Numerous movements have been initiated in the world for climate and social actions. But the efforts are scattered, some are even, unintentionally, competing and going to opposite extremes. Collectively, which
Numerous movements have been initiated in the world for climate and social actions. But the efforts are scattered, some are even, unintentionally, competing and going to opposite extremes. Collectively, which direction should we take?
Join SunHub Inc. on (insert date and time) for a virtual discussion on how we can work together to tackle climate change and social crises—starting by shifting our mindset from survive to thrive.
• Joan Zhao (Founder and CEO of SunHub Inc.) will present SunHub Inc.’s new business model for a sustainable, just, and harmonious future.
• Avegaile Calzado (Facilitator, Leadership and Well-being Consultant, and Researcher, www.avegailecalzado.com) will facilitate the conversation, offer helpful insights and practical tools on how we can shift our mindset from survive to thrive.
SunHub Inc. aims to contribute to a shared vision of a vibrant, healthy, and prosperous global society that encourages dematerialization, and contributes to growth—not to Net Zero alone. Specifically, SunHub Inc. aims to contribute to:
• Unleashing infinite human ingenuity
• Building adequate capacities
• Stimulating economy
• Effectively tackling climate and social problems
• Enriching individual whole life
SunHub Inc. is on a unique, explorative journey facilitated by an Integrated Action Research Approach where we conduct business and research simultaneously.
As entrepreneurs and business owners, you are an important part of the solution to tackling climate change and social crises. Join the discussion and find out how you can contribute!
Potential date and time:
Tuesday, March 8 from 10:00 to 11:00 AM, 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM, or 1:00 to 2:00 PM
Friday, March 11 from 10:00 to 11:00 AM, 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM, or 1:00 to 2:00 PM
(Friday) 10:00 am - 11:00 am EST