Canada-Netherlands Cyber and Securities Technologies Soft Landing Platform
Are you a Canadian cyber, defence or security technologies company looking to expand into the European market? We have an exciting offer for you to soft land in The Hague – the largest security cluster in Europe, providing you with easy access to the full EU market.
In cooperation with Invest Ottawa, The Hague Security Delta (HSD), Innovation Quarter, and the Dutch Embassy in Ottawa, the Canadian Embassy to the Netherlands has launched the Canada-Netherlands Cyber and Security Technologies Soft Landing Platform. This program offers Canadian and Dutch small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) a unique opportunity to “soft land” for a trial period in the respective Dutch and Canadian markets.
The Soft Landing Platform offers:
- Access to office space in the City of The Hague at HSD fully funded under this program at no cost to you
- Mentorship from HSD, Innovation Quarter, industry leaders, partners, the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service and the Dutch Embassy in Ottawa
- Support in accessing financial resources, engaging strategic partners, and refining business models for market opportunities in the EU region
- Greater exposure to global partners and opportunities to pursue clients
Why you should land in The Hague:
- The Hague has with HSD the largest security cluster in Europe
- The region of The Hague is the core of the cluster, where 400 security companies realise a total turnover of €1.7 billion and employ 13,400 people
- HSD has strong ties with other innovative and influential regions in the Netherlands and abroad
- The HSD Campus is the national innovation centre for security with state-of-the-art labs for serious gaming, real-time intelligence and incident experience, education and training facilities, flexible office space, and meeting rooms.