Thank you for your interest in the DMS program. The Digital Main Street (DMS) Future Proof Program delivered by Invest Ottawa in partnership with Launch Lab in Canada’s Capital and Eastern Ontario will conclude as scheduled on June 30, 2021. We regret we are unable to accept new applications to this program
Digital Main Street
It’s not one-size–fits–all. Every small business is dealing with different challenges
You might need to build a website. Introduce a point of sale system. Create promo videos or take high–end photos for Instagram sales. Attract new customers with digital marketing campaigns. With all the above – we’re here to help.
We designed our new services for all kinds of local businesses, from owners of retail stores, plumbing companies, auto-mechanic shops, art studios, and restaurants, to home-based businesses and more.
Introducing Future Proof
Business advisors, digital marketers, and professionally led student teams are here to help in the way that works for you – for free. The results will be better online sales and more efficient business. How? Through three program elements:
A dedicated team of web designers, graphic designers and digital marketers at your fingertips.
- Create a new online business model
- Implement a new digital marketing strategy
- Create digital ads
- Develop high–end photos and videos of your business
Even if you’re not sure what digital marketing services you need, no problem. Your transformation team will be your guide and have your back.
Your personal business advisors
- Ask questions and receive direct advice
- Connect with experts who want to help
- Get one-on-one support and guidance customized to you and your business
Your online learning resource
Learn best practices, the latest trends, new tactics, and business models through resources and activities you can access – now
- Peer roundtables
- Online training sessions
- Interactive webinars
We build your ecommerce website AND cover the cost
You want to sell your products or services online, but you need the ecommerce site to do it. ShopHERE is meant for you. If you apply and qualify, you’ll receive
- Discovery session to determine which ecommerce platform is right for your business
- A custom ecommerce website built by an expert
- Hands-on help to launch your ecommerce website
- Access to free tools that support the launch
- Training in digital marketing, shipping, and inventory management to support online sales
- Account setup for Google My Business or Facebook and Google Ads
- Digital ad credits for Google and Facebook
This program is powered by Google and includes critical support from Facebook, Mastercard, Microsoft, Square, and Shopify.
Get funding to help your business go digital
Thank you for your interest in the Digital Transformation Grant program. Applications are now closed.
The Digital Transformation Grant is $2,500 awarded to small, independent bricks and mortar business owners. The funding is meant to support training, advisory services, and digital technology adoption and implementation.
Small, independent businesses are eligible based on the list below:
- Incorporated, registered, a home-based business, or located on a main street or in an industrial area, this includes independently owned franchises (non-profits, and technology companies are not eligible)
- Employ 1-499 employees
- Locally owned and operates in Eastern Ontario
- In business for 1 year or more
Small, independent businesses are eligible based on the below list:
- Incorporated (or registered), an artist, a home-based business or located on a main street or in an industrial area
- Employs fewer than 10 full-time employees or, you own a café, restaurant or bar that employs fewer than 25 people
- Owned and operates in Eastern Ontario, this includes franchises
Program Information & Partners