Startup Global Program (SGP) takes place from May 27 – June 5, 2019, in Taipei that is offered by Garage+, Asia’s largest zero-equity incubator supported by key players in the global supply chain in Taiwan.
Garage+ (https://www.epoch.org.tw/en/project/garage), known as Asia’s largest non-equity incubator, was founded in 2008 by the non-profit Epoch Foundation (https://www.epoch.org.tw/en/about), which is backed by 30+ major Taiwanese companies including financial conglomerates and leading industrial players in the global supply chain. Garage+ has had a good record in assisting Canadian startups in securing financing, commercialization and business partners in the Asia region with an average success fundraising rate of 75%. In the past 3 years, 18 Canadian start-ups have benefitted from its Startup Global Program (SGP).
Startup Global Program (SGP) in Taiwan: May 27 – June 5, 2019
Who should apply?
Growth-stage startups in the following areas:
- AI & Big Data
- IoT & Smart Device
- Digital Health
- AR & VR
- Green Tech
- Full-time entrepreneurs
- Product in-market with early revenue
- Funding stage: Seed to Series B
Benefits to Selected Startups: Please refer to the attached presentation for further details.
- Round-trip airfare and 10-day accommodation for 1-2 people/per selected startup
- One-on-one meetings with decision-making potential investors and business partners for market development
- Visits to leading manufacturers in the global supply chain for further product development
- Networking events
- 3-month working space
- Entrepreneur visa
- A demo booth at Computex, Asia’s largest technology trade show
Application Deadline: March 15, 2019
Application Link: https://twepoch.org/SGP19_05
Questions? Please contact:
Project Manager, Epoch Foundation
FB_Garageplus.asia / www.garageplus.asia