Information session 2: Federal procurement and networking opportunities for Indigenous businesses in the National Capital Region
Procurement Assistance Canada invites you to a follow-up event on Thursday, January 19, 2023.
Session 2 will run from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm (Eastern Time) in a hybrid format. Join us in-person at the Native Women’s Association of Canada’s Social, Economic, and Cultural Innovation Centre at 120 Promenade du Portage in Gatineau, Quebec.
It will feature the following:
- an overview of upcoming procurement opportunities in different sectors of the federal government
- a business networking fair
- a help desk (office hours) for multiple Government of Canada systems (Indigenous Business Directory, SAP Ariba, etc.)
- a success story from an Indigenous business
- engagement with the Transformative Indigenous Procurement Strategy Team (TIPS)
A light lunch and beverages will provided.