Visit accelerateott.ca for program announcements and speaker lineup.
AccelerateOTT is Ottawa’s flagship entrepreneurial conference. Now in its eighth year, AccelerateOTT aims to help catalyze growth and commercial success of the city’s entrepreneurs and scaling businesses.
Are you seeking actionable information you can put to work in your business? Sage advice and funding to propel your growth? Tech and market insight for a competitive edge? Connections to prospective investors, customers, partners and mentors? Whether you are launching, ramping, or scaling, AccelerateOTT has you covered!
The day is packed with world-class speakers, one-on-one meetings with mentors and investors, power networking breaks, and an epic after party!
- Gain exposure to your brand, idea and yourself. AccelerateOTT brings you face to face with those who matter to you.
- Secure funding for your business. Angel, Venture Capital, private equity, financing or government grants? No matter your approach, we have advisors and investors who are keen to hear your story.
- Get inspired to become the next unicorn! Hang out with the entrepreneurs who have “made it” for a day at AccelerateOTT. Hear their stories, their fails and advice.
- Gain new perspectives and knowledge. Often, aha moments and tipping points take place when you lift yourself out of the day-to-day. Give yourself permission to spend a day to refresh your perspectives and knowledge at AccelerateOTT.
- Meet rising startups and scaling companies. Nowhere else will you meet such a high concentration of entrepreneurs, startups and scaling companies in one day. Only at AccelerateOTT!
Who will be there?
Entrepreneurs, founders, corporate executives, investors, government funders, mentors, adademia, students.
Get your tickets now!
Early-Bird Catches the Deal (EB)
50 tickets available for registration kick-off! Last year, early bird tickets were sold out in three days! Do not wait, or you will pay more!
- $69 for entrepreneurs, start-ups, small-to-medium sized businesses
- $79 for not-for-profits, academics, government
- $109 for corporate, investors, service providers
Get it while it’s HOT (promotion ends when reserved tickets are sold out or at 11:59 PM, April 1)
Missed the early bird? Don’t worry, we have set aside special ticket pricing for those who can commit early. First come, first served. Limited quantities available!
- $99 for entrepreneurs, start-ups, small-to-medium sized businesses
- $109 for not-for-profits, academics, government
- $199 for corporate, investors, service providers
Missed the GIWIH and EB? Don’t worry, we will save you a seat, but don’t wait too long, last year we sold out!
- $129 for entrepreneurs, start-ups, small-to-medium sized businesses
- $139 for not-for-profits, academics, government
- $229 for corporate, investors, service providers
- If you’d like to purchase 10+ tickets for your team (same company), please reach out directly to [email protected] You can save 10% on bulk purchases.
- Online registraton closes on May 5 at 11:30 am to allow for badge production.
- Ticket includes access to all sessions on May 7, breakfast, coffee breaks, lunch and the After-Party.
Thank you to our wonderful sponsors and partners for helping make this event possible!
The small print
- We get it – sometimes we make plans and something comes up.
- Should you require a refund, please send a request for a refund, less the Eventbrite fee, by April 7, 2020. Regrettably, we will be unable to process any requests after this date.
- We keep our ticket prices affordable; therefore, badge sharing is not permitted.