Would you like to learn more about how to bid? This webinar is designed for participants who are ready for a more detailed overview of the bidding process and provides key information to help you bid on opportunities, including:
- The different types of solicitation documents
- The main elements of a solicitation document and how to respond to them
- How bids are evaluated and suppliers are selected
- How to follow-up after receipt of the bidding process results
- Best practices, tips and suggestions
This session will be hosted in English only. For French sessions or for more information, contact Procurement Assistance Canada, National Capital Region, either by telephone at 873-355-9796 or by email at [email protected] Login information to connect to the webinar will be sent to you a day prior to the event. The Office of Small and Medium Enterprises has changed its name to Procurement Assistance Canada.