The Ottawa Business Journal would like to invite you to participate in an upcoming live webinar with Michael Curran, Publisher of the Ottawa Business Journal and Ryan Williams, Podcaster and Author of The Influencer Economy.
Join the online training this Thursday, March 2 at 3PM EST on “How to connect with influencers and build better products through collaboration with your community”
Twitter, Dropbox, Minecraft and many other billion dollar companies have leveraged the power of their collaborators to make billion dollar businesses.
During this webinar, you’ll learn about a proven framework for launching your business or product called “The Collab Method.”
You’ll learn how to:
1. Collaborate with your community to build awesome products
2. Build relationships with influencers to validate your business offering
3. Launch your product with your collaborators to generate sales leads
Ryan will also demonstrate actionable methods to reach these three groups:
1) The Influencers – The leaders in your industry. They have loyal online communities, are able to inspire groups of people to support their work, and ultimately can make your product take-off like wildfire.
2) The Collaborators – The curators who will make your product real. By giving them exclusive access, a free version of your beta, or a pilot offering, these community members will help you build-out your work. Your business will live or die based on their market validation.They’re your bread and butter.
3) Everyone else – The consumers who want to buy your finished product. They are late adopters who buy your product after it’s vetted by influencers, built with collaborators and is close to perfect.