Looking to build security into your DevOps pipeline? In this 3 week series, we’re going to discuss the key steps to building or enhancing your DevSecOps pipeline using GitHub Actions so you can ship secure code faster.
DevSecOps is the practice of integrating security controls into DevOps to build in security automation. Involving security with DevOps underscores the need to help educate developers on secure coding practices and equipping them with the right tools for their pipeline to mitigate threats early on in the development life cycle.
– Create a full pipeline using GitHub Actions
– Compare different security tools
– Hear from industry experts on how to build an effective pipeline
– Allow time for Q&A with experts
Who is this for?
– Software development team leads
– Security professionals
What tools will the pipeline integrate:
– Static analysis tools
– 3rd Party vulnerability
– Dynamic Scanning
– Git secrets and password
– Integrating into bug tracking systems
Every Friday @ 12PM EST for 3 weeks.