Building Your Leadership Influence includes practical exercises and skill-building activities. We focus on applying the concepts to real situations, including how to identify, select and implement effective strategies to influence others in positive ways. Through your active participation, you will walk away feeling more confident. You will return to work with practical ways to achieve alignment and collaboration. And you will increase your impact at work.
- identify the different factors that affect your ability to influence
- analyse an influence situation to identify your strengths and areas for improvement
- follow a structured process to develop an “influence strategy”
- differentiate between influence and persuasion select appropriate strategies to increase your influence
- create a person-centered message to persuade someone else
Who Should Attend?
Anyone interested in building their personal and professional influence can benefit from this workshop. The session will be of particular interest to those working on horizontal initiatives or with stakeholders outside their own organization.