Conflict is an unavoidable and natural part of life and growth. Conflict exists in all human relationships. Without conflict, there would be no change and no challenge. By developing self-awareness and communication skills, we can work on the challenge and growth in conflict. Managers will learn a facilitative approach to conflict resolution. Through lecture and group discussion, quizzes, and case studies, this workshop will help you to better understand where conflict comes from and form a solution to bring the parties together to resolve the conflict.
- Define conflicts and disputes
- Identify the root cause of a conflict
- Understand sources of conflict in a workplace
- Learn the steps in solving arguments and how to handle them constructively
- Identify the different conflict management strategies and apply various techniques such as coaching to help resolve workplace conflicts and enhance team effectiveness
- Gain a greater understanding of the Conflict/Dispute Resolution Procedures and apply them to practical workplace situations
- Gain the skills to resolve conflicts among employees and to effectively plan resolution according to the problems and people involved