Learn how to plan better content in this 90-minute workshop with Sierra Duffey, digital marketing specialist.
About this Event
During this workshop you will:
- Learn why having a content plan is key to great communications with clients and followers
- Set realistic goals for publishing content consistently throughout the year
- Develop topics and a framework that you can use over and over again to create fresh posts
- Learn how to create great content with effective visuals, captions and hashtags
- Fill out a content outline to help you stay on track and post consistently
- During 2020 social media usage and engagement on digital platforms has been up an average of 40%. With businesses moving online and new opportunities for digital marketing, now is the time to work on your content strategy. Plan better content and marketing goals for 2021 and set the stage for a successful year for your business.
If you’ve ever struggled with knowing what to post on social media, or online marketing feels like a chore, this is the workshop for you. Sierra will guide you through a process for planning content, re-using it in multiple ways, and scheduling your posts so that it becomes part of your regular schedule instead of sitting on your to-do list.
Your ticket includes:
- Access to the live session (60-minute presentation and 30-minute discussion)
- Access to the recording for 1 week after the session (presentation only)
- Editorial calendar to save and use
- Notes from the presentation
Sign up today and get ready to make content creation part of your business routine.