The public sector is increasingly challenged with solving complex business problems in a collaborative way while working with end-users, clients, and citizens. Whether you are tackling a specific project, designing new policies, developing new products, or building a solution to encourage ongoing innovation within your organization, Design Thinking can help.
Design Thinking is a user-centric, solutions-based methodology. It provides the structure and methods for solving complex problems that can be used to disrupt traditional approaches to citizen service delivery in a collaborative and creative way. By leveraging an inclusive problem-solving approach to identifying alternatives and reducing limiting ideas and constraints, it provides a deep understanding of user needs and allows departments and individuals to deliver on “the possible”.
• Basics of Design Thinking
• Understanding Good Design
• Tools and Methods Used in Design Thinking
• Breaking Down Problems
• Designing for the Customer
• Identify the tools and methods used in Design Thinking and how to apply them to real-world challenges;
• Establish methods to recognize and understand citizen and client needs; and
• Learn how to apply Design Thinking to identify ways to enhance and improve citizen and end-user experience while increasing innovation in a public sector setting.
Join us for this virtual interactive training on June 7-8, 2021. We use a virtual platform that you are able to access from your home network.