A New Era: Build Back Better
Elevate International is honoured to host its annual International Women’s Day event on March 8, 2022 to advance the leadership and economic empowerment of women.
As we emerge from the COVID era, a new era is emerging. It is one where we will build back better. In the midst of adversity, there is great opportunity. How do we build a better world that will strengthen our leadership pipeline for generations to come?
Join us for this free full-day ‘hybrid’ event hosted in collaboration with our host partner Invest Ottawa and many collaborators as we bring together:
• An approved number of onsite participants live at
• Bayview Yards, Ottawa’s innovation hub; we are hosting a lottery for these coveted tickets!
• Hundreds of participants from any location around the world via the highly interactive Hopin platform
Join us to:
• Explore the significant impact of COVID-19 on women’s leadership in the workplace, business and philanthropy
• Facilitate open, authentic dialogue about collective action and solutions, including how to foster a more inclusive and equitable culture and advance a more diverse and competitive workforce
• Discuss strategies and actions that will elevate and advance women leaders from every walk of life in all sectors.
Agenda Snapshot (EST)
• 8:30AM-9:30AM: Opening Remarks and Inspiration
• 9:30AM-11AM: Women Leading Globally
• 11AM-12:30PM: Women’s Economic Empowerment
• 12:30PM-1PM: Lunch Break
• 1PM-2:30PM: Women Leading in Philanthropy
• 2:30PM: Networking Break
• 3PM-4:30PM: Driving Change in a New Era
Together, we can elevate more women to advance as leaders and achieve an even greater impact on our society.
#IWW2022 #ElevateWomen #ANewEra #BuildBackBetter #BreakTheBias