Four speakers will present topics in the area of international export strategies. Suitable for scaling companies, companies that are about to embark on an international export project, and companies that want to increase their sales by selling internationally.
This is a breakfast conference that is free of charge. Speakers are: Martin Aquilina (COO and International Business Lawyer from HazloLaw-Business Lawyers); Julie Audet (Manager International Trade from the National Bank of Canada); Dominic Franchi (International Tax Manager from Deloitte LLP); and Valerie Anka (Account Manager from Export Development Canada).
- Essential clauses in international contracts, overview of Incoterms
- Unlocking subsidiary support for Canadian companies abroad with EDC
- Case studies on risks of client defaults, currency fluctuations and more
- International payment methods
- Tax considerations of global business models and organizational structures