Harness the power of design thinking and change management to get buy-in, unify your team, and ensure the success of your project.
The Getting Started Series: Change Management and Design Thinking is broken out into three separate interactive workshops. Led by expert facilitators in a live virtual environment, participants benefit from the human-centric design thinking approach combined with change management frameworks to learn how to effectively increase collaboration and innovation, giving you the tools to ensure the success of your project – no matter your department or organization. Design thinking and change management truly are the power couple!
Specifically, this training will address the following challenges:
• Creating a common language across teams
• Getting buy-in for projects, policies, programs, technologies, etc.
• Securing sponsorship to ensure project success – getting the right person, right competencies, and time
• Communicating and collaborating across departments
• April 19-20: Change Management
• April 26-27: Design Thinking
• May 3-4: The Power Couple