Instructor: Claudia Ndjou’ou, Founder & Marketer, Bamboo Works Marketing
Tired of spending hours upon hours trying to figure how to put a website together? We believe in helping small business owners, startups, professionals and students to build a professional presence with the help of a professional website.
If you’re like many small business owners, startups, professionals and students your reach and engagement is minimal, but you know your ideal customers are out there…you just can’t seem to break through that invisible wall separating you from them.
Bamboo Works Marketing will be offering a group workshop, focused on a set of topics. The first portion of the workshop is a presentation of the Squarespace platform, followed by a session where you’ll work in small groups or individually to apply the new skills you’ve learned. You’ll learn all about how to create your professional website with Squarespace, by gaining knowledge on how to customize and maintain Squarespace on your own.
The workshop covers:
- Creating an account and starting a trial
- Selecting and installing a Squarespace theme
- Building a homepage and contact pages
- Building webpages and your site’s navigation bar
- Adding a Blog
- How to customize Squarespace
What’s in for you?
- Catered lunch
- Complimentary Coffee and Tea
- A testing website for you to keep, so you can build your own website during the workshop and then launch it with our help
- A take-home Squarespace HOW-TO
- A chance for you to meet with other business owners and professionals
- Discount codes
- Official confirmation of your participation
This is a beginner level workshop. Laptop computers (and chargers) are required for this workshop. We will not be covering Squarespace templates customization involving codes.
*You have 24 Hours for cancellation after registration in order to get a refund otherwise non-refundable.