The Government of Canada purchases on average $22 billion in goods and services each year to help deliver programs and services to Canadians. Find out whether the Government of Canada buys your goods or services. The Office of Small and Medium Enterprises would like to help your company do business with the federal government. This two-hour seminar will help you learn how to:
- Understand the contracting process
- Register in supplier databases
- Build networks and promote your business
- Search for business opportunities
- Bid on opportunities
- Understand the security clearance process
This session will be hosted in English only. French sessions have been scheduled throughout the summer. For more information, contact the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises, National Capital Region, either by telephone at 819-953-7878 or by email at [email protected].