There are a number of daily marketing functions – emails, social media, etc – that can be automated. This how-to workshop will focus on tools that help your business automate marketing functions and tips on how to use them successfully.
You’ll learn about:
- Useful tools that will help you automate your marketing processes (HubSpot, MailChimp, etc.)
- How to automate email campaigns to generate qualified leads and nurture prospects
- How to customize/tailor content
- How to personalize workflows to convert leads quicker
- The Do’s and Don’ts of marketing automation
Kayla Hunt, Marketing Strategy, Iversoft
Kayla Hunt is a marketing strategist at Iversoft, a trusted technology partner specializing in digital experiences. A savvy and data-driven marketer, Kayla designs strategies to connect and build communities between Iversoft, its clients, and other stakeholders. With six years of experience in marketing, branding, and merchandising she is skilled in data analysis, marketing automation technology, social media and SEO, and competitor and market research and actively fosters a creative and collaborative team environment. Kayla has a Business Marketing diploma from Algonquin College.