This workshop will equip you with the know how that applies directly to getting your app project up, running and thriving! Learn what you need to consider when starting your app project and what you need to do so that you can determine if your app idea is even warranted by way of validation and so much more.
By the end of the workshop, you’ll have a much better understanding of app development fundamentals for both front and back end as well as what it takes to get your app on the app store and effectively optimized for either the Apple App Store or Google Play.
If you’re interested in building and launching an app soon, this workshop is for you.
- Time allotted to share your story, what your building and why and a chance to get honest feedback from fellow app developers and those that have launch successful apps.
- Roundtable from each “potential” app developer (Milestones, Fails etc.)
- Topics covered include but not limited to “How to get into the app store, device build, TestFlight, iConnect” etc.
- Q & A with a local guest speaker from a profitable app startup
- New Tools (Marketing, Growth, Development, Customer Service)
- Networking & Founder Dating / Collaboration, Brainstorming
Speakers will be app development companies who are working with Invest Ottawa.