Getting a qualified prospect to attend your solution demonstration represents a huge investment of time, effort and money.
Think of all marketing costs, various cost of sales from qualify the prospect to demo, cost of resources and internal operations to respond to a RFI or RFP.
The solution: increase your winning deal/demo conversion ratio.
What a 25% increase in winning rate would mean to your bottom line?
The sessions will provide 5 key learning to bring you to the next level of revenue and profitability:
- The one question you must answer to enable the demo to assist in winning the deal.
- The sales team (rep/presales) alignment model.
- Preparation is 80% of the demonstration meeting.
- Demonstration meeting four critical interpersonal skills
- Setting up the table for the negotiation and closing discussions
This material was built in conjunction with presale industry experts from Oracle, IBM, Sun Microsystem, HP, SAS Institute and its concepts have been applied successfully in organization, like yours.
Who should attend? Business leaders responsible for revenue objectives, technical managers who must find ways to motivate your presales resource and finally presale experts that needs to develop interpersonal skills to improve their technical win ratio and their own success metrics.
Speakers: Andre Lavigne & Jacques Flipot
About KM&T (Knowledge Management & Transfer)
Since its creation in 1998, KM&T’s mission is to assist business leaders in their quest to build and manage world class sales organization. We offer a pragmatic sales guidance approach to improve:
- Strategy and processes
- Talent management/Compensation
- Business Model (Direct/Indirect/e-commerce)
- Sales Conversation (Discovery, Negotiation and Closing)
- Conferences/workshops on sales topics
- Advising services for leaders to build or develop their sales organization
Focused programs to improve sales abilities (ex. Increasing demo winning ratio)