If these topics are of interest, please join this session. We will discuss the topics below and provide Q&A time at the end for any related questions.
- How do I build an Information Technology foundation without burning lots of cash?
- What do I need to have a useable and expandable IT infrastructure when my team grows?
- What are the pros and cons of private, cloud and hybrid infrastructure solutions?
- What are SaaS, IaaS and PaaS?
- How do I effectively collaborate with my team and others, like prospects or customers?
Speaker Bio: Mazin Abou-Seido Mazin has more than 30 years of IT experience working with several international companies in Switzerland, Kuwait, Dubai, Netherlands and Canada. His IT experience spans several fronts including software design and development, servers and network implementations, training as Microsoft Certified Trainer, sale and implementation of ERP systems and helping international companies expand their operations in the Middle East.
Before starting an IT consulting firm in 2017, Mazin was the Vice President of IT at Halogen Software Inc. for more than 5 years with responsibilities to enhance and expand IT operations for both corporate infrastructure and Business Information Systems. Before joining Halogen, Mazin was a freelance consultant for around 2 years focusing on ERP and CRM systems. Prior to that, he was the General Manager for Exact Software (HQ in Netherlands) offices in Kuwait and then in Canada.
Mazin holds a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from Kuwait University and several certifications from Microsoft. He was also awarded Consultant of the Year Award by Microsoft in 2003.