The Conference Board of Canada has partnered with The Employment Accessibility Resource Network (EARN) and the new David C. Onley Initiative for Employment and Entrepreneurship (a project of the READ Initiative) at Carleton University to offer this interactive workshop for employers, Making Employment Practices More Accessible.
We invite you to attend this half-day workshop on making workplaces more accessible for people with disabilities. This session will provide you with insights and best practices you can immediately incorporate. Attending this workshop will help forge networks and connect you with stakeholders and resources in the community.
During this workshop, you will:
- Learn more about how initiatives like READ and EARN can benefit your organization.
- Discover services, employer networks, and other resources that you can use to support accessible employment
- Learn about free research and tools from The Conference Board of Canada that can help you make your organization more inclusive for persons with disabilities.
- Gain business insights from a panel of local employers on their accessibility and inclusion practices.
- Network and connect with participants.
Who Should Attend:
- Small and Medium-sized business owners, leaders, and influencers
- Office managers, Chief administrative officers
- Line managers
- Hiring managers
- HR professionals responsible for AODA compliance and accommodation
Space is limited, register now for $25.00 (early-bird rate before Nov 1, 2018). Beginning November 1, 2018 the regular rate is $50.00.
If you have any questions about this workshop, please contact [email protected]