The Ottawa Product Management and Marketing Association Presents: Net-Zero Emissions by 2050 Where Do I Start?
Net-Zero Emissions by 2050
Where Do I Start?
While we consider how we can best contribute as individuals, or how our governments should respond to climate change, what about our ability to enact change as product professionals?
Join us and our guest speaker, Charles Funk, Product Management Leader on Wednesday, November 24th, 2021 at 12 noon, as he leads us in discussions around:
- The current state of greenhouse gas emissions
- Opportunities the net-zero target is creating
- How we can engage these opportunities, and
- Examples of how product companies are responding
Join your colleagues as we explore how product leaders can contribute to the world reaching net-zero emissions.
When: Wednesday, November 24th, 2021 from Noon – 1:00 pm EST
Who comes to this event?
- Anyone interested in creating and delivering outstanding products!
- Product Marketers
- Product Managers
- Business Analysts
- Product Owners
- Project and Program Managers
- Anyone marketing a product!