Taking emerging interactive companies to the next level
In partnership with the Ontario Media Development Corporation, Interactive Ontario presents the OMDC IDM Fund Futures program.
If your emerging interactive digital media company is looking to strengthen its capacity in finance, HR, marketing and more, this program is built for you. This leadership training will help you to grow your great game or interactive digital media product into a sustainable company.
Workshops will include:
- Funding, Financing and Budgeting for IDM Products
- Business Operations (accounting, HR, legal)
- Polishing your Creative Direction & Narrative
- Marketing for IDM Products
- Pitch Training
- Pitch Practice (live at Interact)
- Plus, free optional attendance at our October iLunch on Management/Leadership Training
The program will take place in Toronto weekly beginning in mid-September, culminating in participants pitching their project to a live audience at the Interact networking mixer on October 11. Dates and locations to be confirmed prior to program start.
- New companies that are led by individuals with less than three years of professional IDM content creation experience
- Established companies that are transitioning to IDM content creation from other industries
- Participating companies should have an interest in pursuing opportunities associated with proprietary content creation, and have an IDM Fund-eligible project that they would like to produce.
Space is limited to 6 companies and there will be a course fee of $100 for companies selected to participate. If you have any questions, please email Interactive Ontario’s Program Director Carly Beath at [email protected].