Mixing Babies And Business™ FREE Remote Work Retreat For Parents (+ Their Families)
RSVP to this FREE community event to network with other parents interested in discussing entrepreneurship, flexible and remote work with kids! http://bit.ly/remoteworkretreat
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Feeling more connected to other parents like you
- Show up as you are online environment, no pressure
- Remote work with kids resources (3 mini training videos)
- Retreat workbook with recap notes and journal prompts
- Digital care package curated for parents
WHO IS THIS EVENT FOR?
- Feeling lonely but never actually alone?
- Welcoming founders, freelancers and remote workers
- Who are also parents of school or pre-school aged kids (moms, dads, parents-to-be!)
SHOW UP AS YOU ARE
- This retreat is parent and child-friendly (dress code not in effect, bring snacks)
- RSVP to access the mini trainings via your mobile or desktop device (watch alongside your kids or solo)
WATCH ON DEMAND
- The live retreat session and virtual coworking will be recorded (carve out 20-40 minutes for yourself if you’re able to)
- You can access these replays, live retreat recording and digital care package from May 14-21, 2021 – after that date they will only be available for purchase ‘On Demand’.
JOIN OUR MOVEMENT. BRING YOUR KIDS!
- Hosted by me – Amy Lynch, Founder of Mixing Babies And Business™
- I’ve done remote work since 2014 and brought my kids into business settings since 2016 and would love to help you out
- My work has been named one of Canada’s Top 100 Recovery Projects in 2020 by Future of Good – learn more at the link below!
EVENT + RESOURCE FEEDBACK:
- “Thanks again Amy! You gave some very valuable tips and tricks for working from home. It was also nice to spend time with some other adults for a change.”
- “Love the interactive and engaging activities.”
- “Appreciated the interaction, networking tips, simplicity of the presentation. Love the concept and hope to attend future events.”
- “Wish there was time for more! Good amount of info in short time. Thank you, would love to see more opportunities like this.”
- “I really enjoyed it and it was nice to meet parents in the same boat as me.”
- “More meetups please!”
- “Thank you for the important work you are doing.”
- “Great event today! Wow! Speakers were great! I think you bring to light a very important perspective. Especially in these times.”
- “I like your block scheduling chart! I’m doing block scheduling in longer chunks now. I’m excited for you and where you are going!”
- Register to reserve your space (each ticket is valid for one household to attend the live online session). You’ll receive your video trainings in the days leading up to the retreat via email.
- Please ensure you add me to your ‘safe sender’ list: contact[at]amymaureenlynch.com
- Details of the online meeting room will be sent to you 12 hours and again 15 minutes prior to the event start time and you’ll need to download the Zoom app and install it on your desktop computer, tablet or mobile device: https://zoom.us/download
- The live event will be recorded and you’ll also receive access to a video replay within 72 hours of the event finish time for up to one week afterwards.
- If you’d prefer not to be recorded, please mute your audio and turn off your video upon joining the online event.
OTHER INFO + Q’s?
Contact me: contact[at]amymaureenlynch.com I look forward to connecting with you!
Amy Lynch (+ family)
Founder | Event + Podcast Host
ABOUT MIXING BABIES AND BUSINESS™
I believe parenthood and professional development don’t have to be mutually exclusive. As a social impact movement, I’m focused on producing parent-friendly professional development, digital resources and more inclusive and flexible work solutions for primary caregivers.
Since 2018, parents like you–and their children–have been attending my events, reading my newsletters and showing up because they believe the future of work includes making space for them, alongside their families.
Join our movement. Bring your kids. http://mixingbabiesandbusiness.com/
Can’t make it but still want to stay in the loop!?!
I get it, life happens. Connect through the newsletter or podcast for more parent-friendly business events, experiences, inspiration and resources at the link above.
Special thanks to Bayview Yards for the digital sponsorship to help with online event hosting, to keep the community connected in 2021.