You have set up your social media channels and planned your content strategy, but how to you know if you are successful? This workshop will focus on how to integrate analytics into your digital campaigns, how to pull the right data, and how to use that data to make more informed decisions.
In this session you will learn:
- The difference between vanity metrics and business metrics
- Tools to track and visualize your performance in a meaningful way (for the marketing team AND the C-Suite)
- How to present marketing as a profit centre instead of a cost centre, how marketing can play a role in reducing other cost centres, and how to track and present all of this data
- Considerations for B2B versus B2C marketing campaigns at each stage of the sales funnel
- How the same analytics tools can and should be used for measuring retention, engagement, client satisfaction, and LTV
Shawna Tregunna, Director Digital Services, Iversoft
Shawna Tregunna leads the Digital Services and Analytics Marketing division of Iversoft. From the early days of social media, Shawna has dedicated her career to helping clients cut through the clutter of the digital world and build strategies relevant to their business model and objectives. Shawna is active in the startup and entrepreneur community as well, leading the Startup Ottawa Community for three years and launching the Ottawa chapter of the early stage startup accelerator, Founder Institute, which she continues to serve as a Director.