The Tease Tea Founders Fund is a four-month digital incubator supporting women-identified entrepreneurs. Founders Fund participants receive access to expertise, mentorship, and up to $20,000 in funding. Designed for early-stage ventures under $500K in revenue and having been in operations for at least six months, the Founders Fund provides exceptional opportunities for entrepreneurs who are often left out of traditional funding and growth resources.
- April 9th 2019 Applications Open
- May 3rd Applications Close
- May 22nd Winners Announced
- Up to $20 000 in available funding
- 8 questions + video submission
- Selection committee scores applications
- Top 10 announced, two individuals have access to funding but all applicants have access to digital mentorship