TED is a non-profit organization devoted to Ideas Worth Spreading, in the form of short, powerful talks delivered by today’s leading thinkers and doers. In the spirit of “ideas worth spreading,” TED has created TEDx, a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience.
The event will feature the following speakers:
– Dr. Kathy Reichs, Forensic anthropologists, author and producer of the tv series “Bones”
– Séan McCann, founding member of Great Big Sea, mental health advocate
– Nilufer Erdebil, Founder and CEO of Spring2Innovation Design Thinking
– Robin Grosset, CTO at Mindbridge AI
– Anne Connelly, Faculty at Singularity University at NASA and Vice-chair of the board of Blockchain Canada
– Jodi Mosley and Sharon John, End Human Trafficking Advocates