The latest updated TOGAF Version 9.2 has been released to market in April 2018. The purpose of this webinar is to introduce audience to the latest changes to the TOGAF 9 standard.
The changes introduced in the TOGAF Standard Ver 9.2, are associated with:
- The latest updates to some of the concepts of the TOGAF Standard Ver 9.2
- The TOGAF Credentials program, and
- Prepare candidate for the TOGAF Essentials 2018 assessment.
TOGAF Version 9.2 features changes, and enhancements to key capabilities of the framework. TOGAF Version 9.2 includes new materials that show in detail the “TOGAF Ecosystem”.
Individuals attending this session will achieve a high level understanding of changes and enhancements associated with:
1. The Structure of the TOGAF® Standard, Version 9.2
1.1. TOGAF ecosystem
1.2. TOGAF library
1.3. TOGAF guidelines
2. Business Architecture
3. The ISO/IEC/IEEE 42010:2011 standard
4. The TOGAF® Content Framework and Metamodel
5. Security Architecture
6. Other Significant Changes
7. Definitions of Terms
8. The TOGAF Credentials Program
9. Course Conclusion