Ever wondered how to ensure the user experience (UX) is considered in a project? How to include UX tools? How to cultivate a user centered design culture?
Level 1 of the UX-PM certification is for product owners, digital marketing & project managers, designers, any professional who wants to understand the fundamentals of UX, adopt UX methodologies in their projects and encourage a customer-centered design culture in their organization.
OBJECTIVES – UX-PM 1: Adopting UX
– Understand key UX concepts, methods, misconceptions and challenges
– Learn methods to integrate user experience into your digital projects
– Become a UX ambassador in your organization
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
IT and digital managers including product owners, digital marketing & project managers, designers, any professional who wants to better understand UX and/or how to integrate UX activities into their projects. No prerequisite is needed for level 1, apart from a curiosity for the subject.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE TRAINING PROGRAM
Starting with a clear breakdown of what user or customer experience is and is not, this course aims to fully demystify UX. In this course, we will cover:
– User experience, User-Centered design, interaction design, usability, context and how they are all related
– Common misconceptions and challenges of UX and its disciplines
– User behaviour and design-making processes (cognitive mechanisms, emotional responses, etc.)
– Principles and benefits of integrating UX activities into product and service development
– How and when to involve users in the process – the methods and the value of a strategy based on collaboration and empathy
– How to integrate the collected user insights in a persona and how to map the journey
-UX as a communication tool and how to promote the value UX within an organization
– Immersion and practical application: Review of various solutions, exploring some case studies, building persona and customer’s journey.
– A combination of theory and problem-solving exercises
Online Certification Exam at the end of day 2