Do you want to know how to manage UX activities in a digital product? How to meet business objectives and market demands through user centered design?
UX Level 2 certification is for digital product owners, project managers and any other professionals, who want to establish a deeper understanding of UX activities. You will learn how to incorporate UX principles from the project management and execution perspective, in order to improve the quality of the deliverable/product/service.
– Understand how to incorporate principles of User-Centered design in the project lifecycle to optimize the quality and effectiveness of a product or service
– Learn to plan, coordinate and implement UX activities at each project phase: from initial vision to implementation
– Involve stakeholders to align the UX vision
– Mix various user research & testing methods into the design cycle, before, during, and after delivery
– Choose the right methods, the right sample and supervise interviews and tests (exploratory research, ethnography, usability test, card sorting, A-B test …)
– Optimize the user research process in an Agile development cycle
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
UX Level 1 certified practitioner or IT decision-makers including product owners, account managers, project managers, digital marketing managers and any professional with 2 to 4 years of experience managing a technology-based product or service.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE TRAINING PROGRAM
– Follow every step of the User-Centered Design lifecycle progress, from the vision, to the planning of the design process
– The relation between UCD and Service Design
– Analysis of people involved in the project and preparation of interviews with decision-makers and customers
– Examples of qualitative & quantitative research techniques to discover user needs, as well as user profiles, sample, recruitment and logistics, user research activities, preparation, execution, analyze and deliverables
– Quick methods to move from business objectives and vision definition to a UX strategy (value proposition Design)
– Design requirements based on UX strategy
– Evaluating and testing design solutions, locally and internationally (desktop and mobile solutions I face-to-face, remote, automated)
– Implementation: collaboration between the UX team and the development team
– Immersion and practical application: the training includes a progressing case study with discussion and role-playing to sharpen your skills in managing UX activities
Online Certification Exam at the end of day 2