Program evaluation gives you the information you need to showcase the impact of your services, improve your effectiveness, promote staff development, and provide evidence of your organization’s effectiveness, which can justify your need for further funding and support. It is a process which ideally ought to start before your program even begins, and continue during and afterward. Evaluation can determine what your organization’s needs are, how those needs are being met, and what the overall impact has been.
After completing this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Establish volunteer program evaluation benchmarks
- Identify the connection between program evaluation and funding requirements
- Select elements important for designing a volunteer engagement measurement tool
- Compare volunteer recruitment methods in practice and determine which ones are most effective for your organization
- Develop questions to be used when formulating a volunteer succession plan
Who should attend?
- Volunteer Coordinators
- Senior managers
- Fundraising personnel
- Program personnel