Zenbooks Fireside Chat Series – Employment Law and Health Benefits
Employees are a key piece to your business. Given the extremely competitive talent market, its a crucial time in Canada to stay an employer of choice and also staying on-side of employment law matters.
During this discussion we will be address common employment law questions and health benefits questions business owners often have. We’ve got some questions our panelists will go through, but bring your own questions! This will be a LIVE Q&A. Come prepared!
– Do I need Health Benefits to stay competitive?
– Can I make the employees pay for their health benefits?
– Can small employers get health benefits?
– Once I start a health benefits program, can I stop?
– How much do health benefits costs per employee?
– Why should I get group benefits if I’m a small team?
– Does everyone need to be enrolled if I sign up?
– Our revenues are down, can I cut benefits or lay off people without a lawsuit?
– One employee is moving from full-time to part-time, can I cut his group benefits?
– What if one of my employee’s get’s cancer, won’t this increase my premiums? Can I reduce her coverage moderately?
We would love to share insight and discuss ideas so feel free to drop in for a chat! Zenbooks is Canada’s go-to cloud accounting firm since 2015. We combine modern cloud technology with our in-house expert analysis to provide you with the online accounting service and advice that best fits your business needs. Zenbooks provides regular insight articles and webinars for professionals and business owners.