Calling emergency response solution developers in AR/VR, IoT and Emergency Management Systems.
Join us on March 18 to gain access to industry insights, learn about funding, expert resources and 5G pre-commercial testbeds – for FREE!
The market of global incident and emergency management is expected to expand in major ways in the next four years, reaching $38.9 billion from 2020-2025. Seize the opportunity, gain a competitive advantage by making your emergency response solutions 5G-ready. Walk in the footsteps of major vendors in the global incident and emergency management market (think Honeywell, Lockheed Martin and Siemens) and make your commercial success in this rapidly growing industry.
What you will learn:
- Use cases from leading innovators in this space
- The size and intel of the available market
- Investor’s perspective and evaluation criteria
- Industry best practices
Diverse panelists represent the interest of end users, investors, entrepreneurs and market leaders. Meet the panel:
- Alex Shortt is Co-Founder and CTO of Longan Vision. Longan Vision is an Ontario-based startup that focuses on developing smart products to improve work experience and efficiency for first responders. Alex will discuss how access to pre-commerical 5G testbed and resources impacted his company and provide advice for other SMEs in this field.
- Nathaniel Wish is Founder and CEO of Responder Ventures. Responder Ventures’s mission is to help build the technologies which emergency responders and frontline workers need to keep themselves, and our communities safe. Nathaniel will provide the investor perspective for emergency response entrepreneurs.
More panelists to be announced in the coming days.