Ottawa, a leading innovation centre in Canada for enterprise software solutions and cybersecurity technologies. The capital city is home to the highest concentration of tech talent in North America and access to government opportunities.
Join Invest Ottawa, the lead economic development agency for Canada’s capital city, for a special discussion with industry experts on opportunities available in Ottawa’s IT, cybersecurity, and software sectors. This includes access to government procurement programs, private sector partnerships and world-class R&D.
Invest Ottawa delivers venture development, global expansion, and talent services that catalyze the growth and success of entrepreneurs and companies. If you are an IT, cybersecurity or software company looking to grow, avail how Invest Ottawa could help with your business expansion plan in Canada/North America.
Why should you attend?
- Get expert insight and connect with industry specialists in banking and government
- Learn about the opportunities available in IT, cybersecurity, and software in Ottawa in the public and private sectors
- Hear from ClearCalcs, an Australian company who has expanded their business to Ottawa
- Get your questions answered during the Q&A session with our speakers
Who you will hear from:
- Bertrand Raoult, Senior Investment Officer, Global Affairs Canada in Australia
- Chris Borzillo, CEO and Founder, ClearCalcs: a Melbourne software company that expanded to Ottawa
- Marcel Lachance, Chief Business Officer at ADGA, IT company
- Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) to discuss the opportunities in banking and cybersecurity
- Troy Elliott, Tax Manager, Logan Katz LLP, accounting firm
- Paul Salvatore, Partner, Nelligan Law, law firm
Visit WhyOttawa.ca to learn more about how Invest Ottawa’s Global Expansion Team can help you establish and grow your business in Canada’s capital city.