Join us for Drive the Future, a landmark Ottawa L5 online announcement event hosted by Invest Ottawa and FedDev Ontario on Tuesday, October 13, 2020, from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM.
We are honoured to welcome special guest, the Honourable Mélanie Joly, Minister of Economic Development and Official Languages, Government of Canada, for a groundbreaking announcement with our virtual tech and innovation community.
We are also delighted to welcome the following special guest speakers and innovation champions to our online stage:
- The Honourable Catherine McKenna, Minister of Infrastructure and Communities, Government of Canada
- His Worship Jim Watson, Mayor of Ottawa
- The Honourable Vic Fedeli, Minister of Economic Development, Job Creation and Trade, Government of Ontario
- Michael Tremblay, President and CEO, Invest Ottawa and Bayview Yards
- A world-class panel of industry leaders, innovators and investors
This is a landmark announcement event for our global technology hub and the many innovators, startups, scaleups and multinationals we serve in Canada’s Capital, and those we collaborate with across the country and around the world.
Join us on October 13 and drive the future.
For additional information on this special online event, please contact Sonya Shorey, Vice President, Strategy, Marketing and Communications, Invest Ottawa and Bayview Yards at [email protected].
Special thanks to the following public and private partners for their consistent and generous support of the innovation community we serve: The Government of Canada, including FedDev Ontario; the Government of Ontario, including the AV Innovation Network (AVIN); the City of Ottawa, and all industry, post-secondary and non-profit partners who collaborate with us on shared objectives.