On March 8, the world celebrates International Women’s Day. March, our region will host the Fifth Annual International Women’s Week (IWW) 2023.
Join the Invest Ottawa team on Thursday, December 15, at 10:00 am (EST) for our first Community Information Session. Register now, and you will receive a Zoom link via email to participate online.
During the session, we’ll share our vision for 2023 and:
- Provide an overview of the goals and target outcomes we have established as a community and the many ways you can contribute to this initiative,
- Discuss how our team will help to equip and support our community to have an impact,
- And address your questions.
We couldn’t be more excited as we prepare for launch. Now, all we need is you!
All are welcome
We’re committed to helping create a critical mass of successful women leaders from every walk of life who significantly impact our economy and society. We’re calling on all people, teams and organizations who believe in our mission to inspire, equip and empower women leaders in every professional sphere. We want all folks from every walk of life and sector engaged and working collaboratively to expedite change.
We look forward to sharing our plan and how you can help make this our most impactful IWW yet.
- This event will take place virtually over Zoom.
- A recording of the information session will be published on Youtube for those who can’t attend. Make sure to subscribe at Invest Ottawa
Watch our highlight video from International Women’s Week 2022 to get a sense of what’s to come – and get excited!