The coming decade will be defined by 5G technologies. Ensure your business is aware of the impact 5G will have and be ready to compete in this emerging market.
5G means up to 100x faster connection time, more secure networks, reliability, and lower latency. It means global deployment for sensors and systems. It means a million sensors in a square kilometre. Find out what it will mean to your business.
Invest Ottawa has teamed up with the ENCQOR 5G program to provide you FREE access to our pre-commercial 5G wireless testbed! We’ve got everything you need including complimentary technical support from Ericsson.
Whether your business is interested in testing drones, IoT, sensors, mobile apps or video communications our testbed eliminates all the barriers to tap into the 5G network.
These office hours are for tech professionals or startups. Whether you’re building an app or deploying a sensor or creating an immersive experience this is an opportunity for innovators, and future focused thinkers. You will gain time-to-market advantage in globally deployed emerging technology.
The Testbed Advantage:
- Access to all three 5G frequency ranges, allowing you to test a wide range of applications
- Accelerate your time to market by having access to the iPaaS testbed
- Test and demonstrate new products on a standards-based 5G iPaaS testbed
- Connect with leading partners, ecosystem players and business services
- Work directly with Ericsson support engineer
Hear it straight from the source; Managers of SMEs participating in the ENCQOR 5G program have nothing but good things to say!
Jay Judkowitz, VP of Product, Otto Motors (a division of Clearpath)
“Working with ENCQOR and ENCQOR partners like Ericsson enabled us to invest in 5G before we’d otherwise be able to. This sort of engagement is critical to keeping our competitive edge and maintaining technical leadership.”
Jeremy Perrin, President and Co-Founder of Connektica
“Now 5G is on the way, the infrastructure is starting to be deployed, and those who do not take this turn will very quickly be outdated. ENCQOR 5G already allows us at Connektica to familiarize ourselves with the various advantages of 5G and to integrate these technologies into our developments to ensure us a future competitive advantage.”
Interested? Sign up for one of our office hour sessions and discuss this opportunity further with Invest Ottawa’s own Tim Warland Manager of Venture Programs.
We have multiple info session dates :
August 25 @ 12-1pm
Sept 8th @ 5-6pm
Sept 22th @ 12-1pm
For more details on the program, please visit our website.
All registrants will receive an email with a link to join the Zoom meeting before the event.
- By attending this event, you grant Invest Ottawa the right to record, film, photograph, or capture your likeness in any media and to distribute, broadcast, use or otherwise disseminate, in perpetuity, such media without any further approval from or any payment to you.
- By registering for this event, you accept that you will receive event related emails, as well as an invitation to subscribe to our mailing list.