In recognition of Cyber Security Awareness Month, Invest Ottawa, in conjunction with its valued partners the Hague Security Delta, the Netherlands Innovation Quarter, IN-SEC-M, ID Gatineau and the Government of Canada is pleased to announce the Second Annual Canadian-Dutch Cybersecurity Webinar & Matchmaking Event.
The event will take place virtually on Tuesday, October 20th between 09:00 and 11:00 EST, using the REMO virtual meeting platform.
Participants from both Canada and The Netherlands will include start-ups, SMEs and multinational corporations in the increasingly important cybersecurity sector, as well as representatives from Venture Capitalists, government organizations and economic agencies.
The proposed agenda will cover welcoming remarks from municipal leaders from both countries, keynote speeches from international cybersecurity leaders, an expert panel discussing latest events in the sector and will culminate in a round of B2B and B2G meetings amongst registered participants.
Participants in this event will have the opportunity to meet virtually with representatives from government, industry and Venture Capital groups from both countries.
Examples from Canada would include:
- Province of Ontario’s Ministry of Economic Development, Job Creation and Trade – numerous support services for SMEs
- Shared Services Canada – cyber services provider for the Government of Canada
- Canadian Center for Cyber Security – information, guidance and reporting on a wide range of cybersecurity issues
- Wesley Clover Corporation – tech sector VC funding and acceleration
- ADGA Group Consultants – cyber service providers to government and industry
Examples from the Netherlands would include:
- Canadian Embassy in NL & InnovationQuarter – government support business expansion
- TIIN Capital with the Dutch Security Tech Fund – Venture Capital
- The Hague Security Delta – Dutch security ecosystem
- Aexus – Market entry service provider
Participants will be asked to indicate Top 3 selections for the meet-ups during registration, so schedules can be developed accordingly prior to the event.
There will be no charge for registration or participation, and we look forward to helping your business expand internationally.