Building a business is hard. Raising a baby is hard. So, how do you find balance (and maintain your sanity and sense of self) when the two happen at the same time?
In this special live event, happening in lead up to International Women’s Week, Erin Blaskie, a marketing consultant and mom of two, will host a panel of incredible women entrepreneurs who are at the crossroads of entrepreneurship and motherhood.
- Aquilas K. Dapaah, Entrepreneur; Lawyer at Ontario Ministry of the Attorney General; Founder of Financially Savvy Girl; and Co-Founder of The Rise Initiative
- Ashleigh Kennedy, Founder and CEO, Neurovine; TEDx Speaker; 2021 Forty Under 40 Recipient
- Darcy Boucher, Founder and President; Bowda Creative Communications
- Kelly Rusk, Digital Strategy Consultant/Fractional CMO; Instructor, Telfer School of Management, University of Ottawa
- Nita Tandon, Founder and CEO of the award-winning company Dalcini Stainless
Tune in live as we have a transparent conversation about how we’ve managed to run our businesses while growing our families – sometimes with grace and oftentimes, without. We’ll dive deep into the challenges we’ve faced and the lessons learned while we also celebrate the successes we’ve had along the way.
Register now and join us virtually on Tuesday, February 22 from noon to 1pm ET (with or without your kiddos!) for an intimate and interactive conversation on business, babies, and balance.