Ottawa Talent Summit 2022
The Ottawa Talent Summit is a unique opportunity for stakeholders in the region’s talent ecosystem to come together and discuss this vital economic issue. This one-day conference will explore emerging trends, best practices from employers and how Ottawa’s economic partners are supporting our business community and planning for the future.
Get connected. Get educated. Get Inspired.
Who should attend?
– Business and Community Leaders
– Educational Partners
– Employment Services
– Employment and HR Lawyers
– Human Resource Consultants
Why should you come?
– Learn about emerging trends and how you can leverage them to grow your business
– Meet and interact with fellow business people and community leaders
– Create new opportunities and contribute to important conversations about our future
– KEYNOTE: Workforce Strategies for the Future of Work in a Post Pandemic World (Steve Harrington, Partner, Human Capital, Deloitte)
– SESSION ONE: Employee engagement secrets from the Best Places to Work
– SESSION TWO: How to Hire Local
– SESSION THREE: How does immigration help support the talent ecosystem?
– SESSION FOUR: Recruitment tactics from the experts
– SESSION FIVE: Leveraging non-traditional workforces: People with Disabilities, Veterans and Older Adults
– BEST PLACES TO WORK COCKTAIL CELEBRATION
Click the registration link for more information on the days agenda.
*The conference also includes a ticket to the Best Places to Work Awards Cocktail.