Canada’s Regulatory Medtech Conference 2021
The annual signature regulatory conference of Medtech Canada and the Canadian medtech industry will take place virtually on June 2 and 9, 2021. Sessions are also being planned for October 2021.
Canada’s Virtual Regulatory Medtech Conference 2021 presented by Medtech Canada is the « Go To » regulatory conference for the medical technology industry. Attendees will hear from and be able to engage with Health Canada and other stakeholders in a dialoguing and networking environment.
Who should attend Canada’s Regulatory Medtech Conference?
- Regulatory Affairs Directors, Managers, Associates
- Quality Affairs Directors, Managers, Associates
- Government Regulators
- MDEL License Holders
- Clinical Directors, Managers, Associates
- Post-Market/Vigilance Personnel
What can I expect from Canada’s Regulatory Medtech Conference?
- Networking opportunities with Health Canada, stakeholders, sponsors, exhibitors & colleagues
- Flexibility: All sessions are being recorded and will be available to watch after the live event at a time that works best for you!
- On-Demand Sessions: On top of our live sessions on June 2 & 9 and again in October, we are pre-recording additional sessions that will be available as soon as the virtual conference platform is launched.