Compassion Fatigue 2021: A Community Of Caring: COMPLIMENTARY VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
Compassion has always been an important part of who we are and what we do at Nicholson Gluckstein Lawyers. The Compassion Fatigue Conference supports and honours the nurses, social workers, family members, caregivers, lawyers, and other selfless individuals in our community. This year’s theme is: A Community of Caring.
Our conference will feature stories from the compassionate individuals in our community and we will have fun giveaways and prizes! The event will focus on resilience and self-care. We will discuss burnout prevention strategies and holistic wellness approaches.
This year, the conference will be a virtual, two-hour lunch event. Some fantastic speakers are lined up to join us. The event will take place on Wednesday, May 12 from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM. If you are interested, please fill out the registration form below. We hope to see you there!
Compassion Fatigue Conference Schedule
- 12:00 – Derek Nicholson and Lynn Parker – Opening Remarks
- 12:05 – Dr. Mamta Gautam – Keynote Speaker
- 1:00 – Elizabeth Ann Manley – Olympic Athlete
- 1:25 – Dr. Kimberly Sogge – Session includes a meditation exercise
- 1:55 – Gabriel Lessard – Closing Remarks