Youth Entrepreneurship Ideation Workshop
ARE YOU UNDER 30 AND WANT TO ESTABLISH YOUR OWN BUSINESS?
This online training will help you nail down your business idea. You will go from feeling overwhelmed and stuck at not knowing what type of business to open or what will work in Canada, to feeling confident, empowered with the right tools, resources and community! If you are interested in the topic of entrepreneurship but not yet sure what it is you would like to create, this workshop is the right place to start for you.
incubator13 is excited to be able to offer this exciting program to youth below the age of 30 and add in-person meetups with a facilitator to support you through the process. The next cohort will start on October 07, 2021 and includes
- 4 online modules (work at your own time)
- 4 webinar meetups with instructors and peers (Thursdays – 5-6 pm)
- Access to your peers in the business idea lab community
It requires around 6-8 hours in total (meetups and online modules). Please note that this course consists of 4 online modules and 4 webinars (Oct 07, 14,21,28)
WHAT THIS COURSE COVERS
- Discovering your passion and industry
- Research and understand business profitability
- Draft Your Mini Business Plan
- Create a pathway to launch – with a community