Ottawa, Canada’s Capital, is encouraging Hong Kong professionals to come work in our booming high-tech sector
Dubbed “Silicon Valley North”, Ottawa is one of North America’s top tech hubs, and home to R&D and innovation for thousands of world-class high-tech leaders such as Ericsson, Huawei, Shopify, Microsoft, and many more.
Did you know that Ottawa:
- Has the highest concentration of tech talent in North America, ahead of San Francisco?
- Is one of the top 3 cities for quality of life in Canada?
- Is the least expensive Canadian city in which to live and work?
Imagine building an amazing career in high tech — and an even better life in Ottawa! It is entirely possible and can be easier than you think!
Join this session to learn about:
- The immigration process for Hong Kong citizens, including the 3-year open work permits available under Hong Kong Special Measures
- Ottawa’s high-tech sector, including its leading industries, world-class companies and their open positions
- Life in Ottawa, including housing, lifestyle, arts & entertainment
- How Invest Ottawa’s Talent Program can help match you to Ottawa’s employers in high-tech
To get answers to your questions, take advantage of this event’s Q&A session.
If you are interested in immigrating to Canada, consider Ottawa! The city promises to delight you in many ways you haven’t imagined before.
Start imagining. Register today!