Tech+Art is an inclusive event for creative coders, makers and creators of all kinds! Together, we’re exploring the new frontiers of creativity, humanity & machine intelligence.
Join us for a very special Tech+Art: Ottawa meetup event, featuring an inspiring panel of creative entrepreneurs from diverse art industries! Panelists include:
This panel discussion will delve into the benefit of creating connected communities between artists and technologists today, and how we can drive significant innovation from the collaboration between these two groups.
During past Tech+Art events, we’ve explored the careers, products and inventions of creative technologists (i.e. tech enthusiasts leveraging creativity), this time we aim to explore from the lens of diverse, mainstream artists in Ottawa in an age of technological advancements.
Some questions we’ll explore include:
- Should artists exist at the centre of emerging technologies?
- How do we collectively design collaborative networks between artists and technologists?
- Could we create novel ideas, products and services designed as a result of the collaboration between artists and technologists?
- And could these novel creations from collaborative work fuel social impact and solve some of the world’s toughest problems today?
- In an age of technological revolution, how can traditional artists thrive long-term and more sustainably without getting left behind?
Most of all, our amazing guests will share their journeys and how they’ve impacted their respective industries through their own creativity and/or use of new technologies.
Join us for:
- 6:00-7 PM: Networking, finger foods & drinks
- 7-7:40 PM: Panel Discussion & Q+A
- 7:40-8:30 PM: More chatting & sharing of ideas!
And meet with other Ottawa-based creatives post their Creative Entrepreneurship Masterclass Sessions at Invest Ottawa. Meet Quest, Arfie Lalani, Anthonia Bejide & Emily Ramsay.