In collaboration with Invest Ottawa and IoT613, we’ve assembled knowledgeable speakers and experts from leading companies in 5G and IoT to help you navigate and make sense of what’s imminent. You will learn about
• key aspects of 5G technology,
• challenges of 5G such as security, spectrum, …
• use cases and how companies are already incorporating 5G in IoT solutions, and
• where you can go to get help to develop and test your 5G IoT products and services.
We are at a pivotal point in the reign of the Internet of Things (IoT). The introduction of 5G will underpin “massive IoT” as we’ve never seen before. Massive in the density of wireless devices and sensors per area. And, massive in the large scale of IoT based projects that can be undertaken only with the consistency and ubiquity of a wireless standard that is 5G. But that’s not all – 5G is built for IoT’s diverse demands such as fast and reliable real-time communication, remote locations, long device battery life, both high and very-low bandwidth, and other.
With the increasing pace of 5G introduction, this is the time to get on board to 5G, to implement in your products, plan for 5G services, or just know how this new world will impact you.
Come and join us – this is your great opportunity to learn about 5G and IoT and to network with Ottawa’s IoT and 5G communities.
Keynote speakers from the leading companies in the thick of 5G and IoT, including
• Mal Raddalgoda, Director of Sales, IoT, Ericsson
• Bojan Subasic, Principal Product Line Architect, Thales
• Hassan Futainah, Solutions and Networks Engineering and Integration, CIENA
The following will complement keynote talks and be on hand to address related questions.
• Chris Ritchie, Business Development, Ontario Centers of Excellence
• Tim Warland, Invest Ottawa
• Walter Knitl, CEO Praxiem, Chief BDM IoT613