NetIP Canada, invites you on Friday, October 13th, 2017. This year, NetIP is fundraising for the Queensway Carleton Hospital Foundation [Charitable Registration Number : 13725 3571 RR0001].
It would be great to get your presence and support, please see the short promo video https://youtu.be/UuJNI2l9LiU.
This year, as we continue to successfully fulfill our goal to grow our outreach, we have already touched over 25,000 people through social media posts and have hosted over approximately 3000 people at our events. We have also won an award for the Best Chapter 2014 at the Annual NetIP Conference in Atlanta, GA. While we have generated and built business relationships we have actively engaged in philanthropy work and have raised money for Ottawa Hospital and City For All Women Initiative (CAWI) in last two years through our Diwali Gala and have distributed computer tablets to rural underprivileged students in India in partnership with Data Wind.
This year, over 300 attendees will be charmed by the Master of Ceremonies, Adrian Harewood of CBC, for a culturally rich experience and a memorable evening at the Infinity Center. Our Honorary Chairs for this year’s Gala are Yasir Naqvi, MPP, Attorney General and Government House Leader, and Mr. Raj Narula, , Founder and CEO, InCa Synergies Ltd. and a renowned philanthropist.
The evening will feature:
- A silent auction/ raffle draws (items will include: lunch outing with Minister Yasir Naqvi, Autographed Book Q&A (Slumdog Millionaire), Autographed Tennis Ball by Leander Paes, Tickets to Ottawa Senators’, night stay at Hotels, etc.),
- colourful and vivid selected cultural performances,
- a photo booth,
- and sparklers that will woo 300+ attendees dressed like Indian Princesses and Princes.
The Gala will showcase diversity and ethnic richness of Indians in Ottawa, Canada and will be an extraordinary experience and a memorable evening.
In addition, you can expect:
- Champagne reception (Host Bar)*,
- lighting of Diya and play with sparklers,
- ‘Hall of Fame’, which will recognize selected accomplished leaders who actively contribute to professionalism, business, philanthropy and community,
- delicious food,
- some fine selected cultural performances,
- networking opportunities,
- silent Auction, and
- DJ & Dancing
All for a noble cause to raise money for QCH! We hope to see you there.