Accurate record keeping and financial information are primary to the success of any business.This practical, hands-on workshop will cover the basics of Bookkeeping utilizing easy-to-learn techniques. There’s something here for everyone, whether you’re doing the books yourself or need to be sufficiently organized to delegate this crucial part of your business.
During the 2.5 hours we will cover:
- Importance of proper bookkeeping
- Mechanics of accounting – Exercise #1
- Advanced bookkeeping techniques
- Practical bookkeeping – how to get started tomorrow – exercise #2
- Accounting software
- Accounting for income taxes
- How to prepare for your accountant
You may wish to consult the Canada Revenue Agency guide “Information for Canadian Businesses” which is a great reference tool:
Speaker Bio:This seminar is presented by Logan Katz LLP.